Inflatable Geodesic Dome For Outdoor Events : AirDesicTalk to our team
A high performance inflatable dome. Fully waterproof and brandable event space.AirDesic
The AirDesic sets to redefine the medium of air-beam inflatable structures with its unparalleled performance and iconic geodesic looks, it remains quick to install and easy to operate. The AirDesic uses a matrix of triangulated tubes and nodes to form a single piece ‘high pressure’ inflatable framework replacing the more traditional metal geodesic forms. The fully welded cover is waterproof and connects to the framework. A series of m8 bolts and threaded inserts are affixed to the structure prior to inflation. During inflation, the cover is ‘pre-tensioned’ by the framework and connection points providing a crease-free finish and aesthetic lines. Branding, windows, air vents and air conditioning/heating can all be incorporated into the design. Simple yet effective use of colour patterning provides a cost effective ‘on brand’ solution. The AirDesic is available in sizes 6m, 9m & 12m footprint and available on a purchase or hire basis. Download the free data sheet below, or get in touch for a free quote and visual.
To hire or to purchase?
- 'Dry Hire' on a minimum weekly basis – collection & return via our central storage facility
- 'Hire' on minimum weekly basis – Activation Team managing the transportation, install and de-rig.
- 'Purchase' Outright including Full Operation & Product Manual.
- 'Storage & Maintenance' contracts available.
- 'Annual Hire' – Based on a minimum 12 month term.