Honda’s inflatable air engine in the press
Published on 19/06/2014
Honda Air Engine designed and manufactured by Baconinflate features in Honda publication following successful start of dealer campaign c/o KCS.
The unique inflatable structure with full digital print mapping and enhanced tie patterning helped replicate the engines features at a scale never previously considered imaginable.
Not only does the Air Engine look great it’s design to perform on multiple surfaces and in the most challenging of weather climates with integrated ballast and internal trussing system.
The inflatable structure features in this month addition of Honda’s Dream Magazine. For the full write up check out Dream Magazine
You can also catch the Honda engine at various dealerships around the UK as well as the shows below!
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight on 14th June
- Lincolnshire Show on 18th-19th June
- Piping Hot Forres in Scotland on 28th June
- 40th Scottish Transport Extravaganza at Glamis Castle on 12th-13th July
- Garstang Show on 2nd August
- Westmoreland Show on 11th September
If you are interested in a similar product or want to know more about how we produced this great structure – get in touch with us today.